Saturday, December 10, 2011

Santa's World


This week, we visited THE santa, at the 34th Street Macy's.  He was so good that he almost convinced me that he was the real thing.  And, I am sure that E.J. was totally convinced.  In classic fashion, Drew would not look at Santa, the elves, or the camera, although he didn't miss a beat.  I think that it is pretty obvious what Mae thinks of strange bearded men.

I felt a little guilty letting E.J. believe that Santa is real (like I am somehow lying to my kids), until I saw the look on his face when we arrived, and was reminded what it feels like to believe in magic.

My favorite part of the afternoon is pictured below: Yes, that is a little pink head poking out of Dad's Jacket. And, no, I am not carrying anything buy my camera: a rare treat.