Sunday, January 16, 2011

Three Weeks

These past three weeks have been wonderful, with Daddy off of work for the first week and Grandma ("Ubbah") visiting until yesterday. (Both of whom are super capable and helpful).
Looking forward?  Let's just say, I am thankful for several reliable grocery delivery services in the area.

Below are a few favorite quotes from the past few weeks:

Elisa: "I think I may have strep throat." 
Arriving at Urgent Care 2.5 hours before baby was born.

J:  "What do you want me to talk about?  The weather?"  
In the car, on the way to the hospital, after Elisa said (or yelled?): "Talk me through this.  You are supposed to be supportive right now." 40 minutes before baby was born.

E.J.:   "Here, baby, take your pacifier.  Suck on your pacifier:  I am tired of hearing you cry" 
as he shoved her pacifier in her mouth.

Drew: "Ubbbahhh"
Repeated over and over again all week as he drug grandma "Ubbah" around the house getting out a new puzzle or game every 2 minutes.

Mae: "                "
Oh, blessed sleep.



And, of course, a few photos: